Wednesday, May 15, 2013

PASSION


It was really my passion to do productions of different kinds.:p I think it’s one reason why I took up my course, Mass Communication major in Broadcast. I love shooting, the pre-production, production and post production. I’m missing college because of this. Haha!
I’m privilege to be chosen as one of the people who will do this special AVP for the Mission Conference. This is in connection with the 90 Day Challenge of my church, Radiance of Christ Ministries International. I’ll blog next time about that very challenging Challenge. :p 
image
I was with the young generation of RCMI (Radiance of Christ Ministries Int’l) Advertising people. I call them the RCMI AD peeps. These are the young people taking up ADvertising courses and other related courses. 
image
L-R; Yours truly, Steph Castaneda, Tamtam Gelacio
image
L-R; Melvin Calica and Samuel Baluyut
We all attended the 2nd service of May 5th Sunday service just to have enough time for the shooting because we normally attend the 3rd service which is for the young people.
image
It was a day filled with laughter, fun, creativity, eagerness, patience and most of all PASSION. Passion not only with what we’re doing but most especially passion for God  and His people. 
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
Above are behind the scene photos.
We know that the AVP (Audio Visual Presentation) will lift and will give glory to God’s name. The AVP will as well open the eyes of all the believers on how to give to God and to his people of what is really for them.
The AVP will be starring by a cute boy named, Francis who is really passionate in acting. 
Watch out for the AVP viewing on Sunday, May 19, 2013, 2nd service.
All glory to the Lord!:)
image

No comments:

Post a Comment