Thursday, June 6, 2013

Go Kart Adventure

Part of my Summer adventure this year is driving a 4 wheel vehicle. Woah! I guessed this is my first step of learning how to drive my own car soon.:) It's a good experience I must say.

image
It was our second day when we had our first Go Kart Adventure. My travel buddies this Summer, Jedi, Imman, Ate Pj and myself tried it. It was a 15 minute drive. I must admit that it's not really easy to drive. Haha! The steering wheel is so hard that it needs my full force to turn it so I confess that I collide and slipped a lot. Hahaha. Forgive me, it was my first try.:D 

image
image
image
image

10 minutes after, I believed that I improved. :D I learned the techniques and must say I can now drive fast.  Before the 15 minute time ends, I eventually drove carefully and quickly without slipping and colliding anymore. Yeah! Good job to me.:)
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image
image

To sum up this adventure, it was a fun and a different kind of experience. I think, I'll be a good driver someday.:D I'm sure I'll do this awesome experience again.
image
image

image

No comments:

Post a Comment