Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend with my Girls

It has been a blessed and fun weekend with my girls.

I had a great time with my so called friends, disciples, teammate for the Lord. It's been awhile since we did this bonding time. I am just very glad because these girls committed and spent their time in our cell activity before they go back to school. 

image

My Saturdate! =)

image

At the Encounter Weekend Batch 12 Agape Night with Eric and Gamie. 

image
image

Posing with our Senior Pastor, Ptr. Reggie.

image

Smile with some Encounter Team.

image
image

(Top L-R, Ashley, myself, Monica, Mia) (Below, L-R, Ardee, Ferrizza, Ela)

After the Godseekers Service. These girls assisted me as I do the consolidation for the new comers. I'm really blessed to have them.

We may all be struggling in our Christian life during the past weeks but I'm pretty sure that we're all back on track! =)

image


The remaining months of the year will be different for us.
Aiming for more.
Raising the bar.
Level up faith.
Advancing in God's Kingdom.

image





No comments:

Post a Comment